FinalWire Launches AIDA64 v2.50
Enhanced SensorPanel and nVIDIA GeForce 600 Series Support
BUDAPEST, Hungary - May 30, 2012 - FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 2.50 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 2.50 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The latest AIDA64 update extends the SensorPanel module with graphs and gauges, adds a new Speech API information page, and implements full support for the complete nVIDIA GeForce 600 GPU family and the latest generation Intel and OCZ SSD drives.
New features & improvements
- Speech API information
- SensorPanel graphs and gauges
- Intel 330 and OCZ Vertex 4 SSD support
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 600 Series
What’s new since AIDA64 v2.00
- OpenCL GPGPU Stress Test
- Enhanced UPS support
- Revamped Desktop Gadget
- Support for Intel Atom “Cedarview” processors
- Support for Intel Core “Ivy Bridge” APUs and Intel 7-Series chipsets
- Preliminary support for Intel “Haswell” APU and Intel “Lynx Point” PCH
- Preliminary support for Intel “Penwell” SoC
- ACPI 5.0 and OpenCL 1.2 support
- Intel 520, Intel 710, Samsung 830 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series
FinalWire 是开发用于Windows电脑上的诊断测试和网络管理软件的全球领先者.请登录 www.aida64.cn了解更多信息.
For the tech addict, AIDA64 is one of the most useful tools ever created. Simple looking, yet powerful and complex, AIDA64 has all the ingredients required from a top class software suite. From my point of view, this is one of the tools that should not miss from your collection, if you call yourself a true computer enthusiast.”